Friday, May 17, 2013

Valley View ~ Nicole & Josh

Wedding Photographers l Family Affair Photography

Wedding Venue l Valley View Christian Fellowship

Wedding Officiant l Pastor Harry Fritz

Wedding DJ  l Andrew of TGO Entertainment

Decorations & Catering  l  Family

Once again, I’m attempting to catch up with some older events that I needed to blog.  I’ve been attempting to post current along with my past due weddings & portraits. One day I will get caught up!

Nicole and Josh had a beautiful December wedding at the Valley View Christian Fellowship in Tacoma, the ceremony took place in the chapel and reception in the banquet hall that overlooks the Puyallup valley.  They decorated the hall with lots of the small white Christmas lights which made it very festive for their wedding.

~ 253-970-5689 ~ info@familyaffairphotography.com ~ www.familyaffairphotography.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.