Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spring Color

Hope you don’t mind me sharing a different type of portraits, the portrait of spring color and beauty.  Each evening Sonny & I try to take a walk around the neighborhood or at a local park.  Lately, I’ve had to go out on my own since he’s now working a later shift.  So, to motivate myself to get out alone I’ve been taking my camera and photographing the neighbors flowers.  This gets me out, keeps me walking in search of the perfect flowers and allows me to have a little fun with my beloved camera.

Happy Memorial Day weekend, we hope everyone is having a fun and safe weekend.  To our military (current & retired), many thanks for serving our country, providing us with a safe place to live where we can pursue our dreams and goals in life.                                                                                        

~ 253-970-5689 ~ info@familyaffairphotography.com ~ www.familyaffairphotography.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.