Friday, May 17, 2013

Unplugged Wedding

Yesterday my husband, Sonny found a blog post and immediately shared it with me as we have experienced everything Corey talks about in the well written and illustrated blog entry.  After reading, I had to contact Corey Ann of Ohio and ask if we could share this on our blog and Facebook pages.  Please give her a minute of your time and then if you are planning a wedding and your photographs are as important to you as they are to us, consider an ‘unplugged wedding’.

Check out “Unplugged Wedding”

You can also check her website here:  Corey Ann Photography

What resonated with me was this line from the officiant:  “I encourage you all to capture how it feels with your hearts, without the distraction of technology”. 

There have been vacations and events that I’ve attended as a guest and I realized afterwards, I was so busy with my camera that I really didn’t ‘experience’ the vacation or event (concerts, etc.) attended.  If that’s the case for me, I imagine it would be the same for a guest at a wedding.  So, stop and really take in the day!

~ 253-970-5689 ~ info@familyaffairphotography.com ~ www.familyaffairphotography.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.