Monday, June 24, 2013

Glamour ~ Betsy

Several months ago I started watching world renowned glamour photographer, Sue Bryce on a webinar series.  That webinar opened my eyes and I realized immediately, THIS is what I wanted!  I wanted to do something where women can come in and FEEL beautiful, feel pampered and to renew that love for themselves.  It’s so easy for us as women to start putting everyone else first and not do things for ourselves.

We have a special glamour photography package that includes hair, makeup and beautiful images!  To read more about our ‘Fabulous Women’ event that we had, check out this blog entry:  Fabulous Women

~ 253-970-5689 ~ info@familyaffairphotography.com ~ www.familyaffairphotography.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.