Friday, June 14, 2013

Ballet Dancer ~ Victoria

For several years now, I’ve been saying I wanted to photograph a ballerina out on the streets of the city.  When I received the call from Victoria’s mom I was bouncing in my seat desperately trying to control myself while on the phone!  Sonny & I both had thee best time photographing her and we only wished we had more time.  Victoria had to rush back up to Seattle for her ballet classes so we only had an hour of her time.

At the end of June this 15 year old ballerina will be leaving her family here in the NW and is heading to NYC to live and continue her ballet training at the American School of Ballet.

It should be mentioned that we didn’t thin her down, we did not stretch her legs.  She is naturally thin and naturally long legged!

www.familyaffairphotography.cominfo@familyaffairphotography.com  ~ 253-970-5689

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.