Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rock Creek Garden Weddings ~ Photo Shoot

Last summer we had the wonderful opportunity to photograph the wedding of Kasie & Joey at Rock Creek Gardens.  I immediately called Gracie at Rock Creek Garden, a wedding venue in Puyallup and asked about renting the space for our photography group to bring some ‘brides’ AKA models. 

Before sharing the photographs that we (Sonny & I) took, I’m going to give a special thank-you to my daughter, who was recruited as a last minute bride, being rushed to the venue straight from a long hard day on her job.  She was struggling feeling like she didn’t belong with the two beautiful models who had make up and hair done and this mom felt bad that she wasn’t feeling so beautiful.  Since I’m mom, she doesn’t always believe me when I say she’s beautiful. (sigh)

These of course aren’t actual wedding photos, they were us with a group of photographers going out and having fun photographing at a beautiful wedding venue.  So, if your getting married at Rock Creek in Puyallup, we are armed and ready (with camera’s) to return to Rock Creek Gardens to photograph your wedding!

~ 253-970-5689 ~ info@familyaffairphotography.com ~ www.familyaffairphotography.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.