Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kim & David ~ Crystal Mountain Wedding

It was a windy early fall wedding at Crystal Mountain for Kim & David.  I was especially excited because it was our first time to photograph a wedding there and my first time to the top of Crystal Mountain.  Sonny on the other hand has gone skiing there several times and hiked the mountain in the summer and has told me of some of the beautiful meadows with ponds (or such).  I must admit that I  absolutely LOVED it up there with the gorgeous view of Mt Rainier even with all the clouds trying to block our view.  I’m praying we get the opportunity to do another wedding or elopement at Crystal Mountain.

Kim and David had their ceremony on the ridge and their reception took place later that evening in Puyallup.   Thank-you both for allowing us this wonderful opportunity to photograph your wedding.  We had fun and with these two, it wouldn’t have mattered where they got married as Kim’s bubbly attitude reminds me a lot of Goldie Hawn.  Yes, that ages me … but, I was young when I watched her and had no understanding of the humor. =)

~ 253-970-5689 ~ info@familyaffairphotography.com ~ www.familyaffairphotography.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.