Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Redo & Renew

I absolutely love Kathy and her shop and I know that she has no clue how much I adore her store.  There are many aspects about her and her shop that reminds me of standing in my mom’s jewelry shop that she had as I was growing up.  I want to touch everything!  Then I start wishing I was more girly girl like my mom and Kathy so I could proudly wear her creations from old jewelry.

Kathy takes different pieces of jewelry that all to often gets thrown out or discarded.  She then creates beautiful new one of a kind pins (and they can easily be made into a necklace).  She also has bookmarks that will be the envy of all your friends, old lipstick holders (I already grabbed a few of those!) among other treasures.

Do you have a special piece of jewelry that belonged to a family member that might be broken or you want to give it a new life to wear again?  Bring it to Redo & Renew at the Sanford & Son Antiques, over on the middle floors with several other merchants.

Be sure to come visit us and other merchants at Sanford & Son Antiques and Middle Floor Merchants, and of course since we are on the lowest level, please keep working your way to the lower level to find more treasures and our studio too!

~ 253-970-5689 ~ info@familyaffairphotography.com ~ www.familyaffairphotography.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.