Friday, June 8, 2012

Rhiannon ~ Edgy Portraits

Family Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair Photography

Before our photography business took off, I worked for Expedia downtown Tacoma.  Each day as I went to work and later after work as I returned to my car, I would look at the surrounding buildings and think what an awesome location for a portrait session.  It’s taken me some time to get the right people who are willing to get some edgier type portraits, but when I did find them this is my location of choice!

Rhiannon pulled out her old prom dress for me so we could go to this location for this portrait session.  The edgy, grungy look of the buildings only emphasize her beauty.  This is a perfect place for engagement sessions, prom portraits, senior portraits and so much more.  I can even see a beautiful elegant bride here!

Thank-you Rhiannon, it was fun photographing you at my favorite location.

~ 253-970-5689 ~ info@familyaffairphotography.com ~ www.familyaffairphotography.com ~

1 comment:

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.