Friday, June 1, 2012

Braden ~ 3 month old Portraits

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC
I didn’t realize I had this ‘draft’ sitting in my box ready to post and now I’m scheduling Braden’s SIX month portrait session!  Time certainly slips away and I can only imagine how much he’s grown in the few short months since I last saw him. =)  Babies grow and change so much during their first year of life and we have been blessed with the opportunity to document the growth of several adorable babies.

Of course when we were with Braden the family and their furry family members joined in for a few portraits too.  See you REALLY soon Braden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.