Friday, June 22, 2012

Michelle & Joey ~ Mountain Terrace

Family Affair Photography.comSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

What a fun touch, the ‘flower’ (bubble) girls had fun with this!  It certainly created a lot of smiles.

SONY DSC

Maid of Honor and Best Man running through a quick practice for the grand entrance.

SONY DSCSONY DSC

The maid of honor had a long list of ‘secrets' and juicy tid bits she could share with the guests about the bride.  However, it was all in fun and nothing was really shared. =)  Then the mic would go on and off for the best man speech, I don’t think he really got his out with all the problems of the mic.

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

A few months ago, we had the honor of being the photographer (and guest) for ‘my son of another mother (& father)”, Joey.  My gift to Michelle and Joey was to photograph their wedding at The Mountain Terrace, in Woodside, CA in the San Francisco Bay Area. 

This wedding was special to me for many reasons, Joey was now this young man and no longer a high school kid hanging with my two boys.  I always knew it would take a special girl for Joey and he found someone who is very down to earth and absolutely wonderful with children.   Now if we can just find someone for the best man of the wedding AKA my youngest son!

Besides it being their wedding, it also meant ALL my family (loved ones) were in the Bay Area for the wedding.  I was simply in heaven.  The days before and after were spent stomping around my old home of San Francisco and spending time with family.  It simply doesn’t get better than that!

My ONLY complaint … we could NOT get Joey to relax for the wedding portraits because he was stressing over the first dance!  Once it was over, it was much easier to get him to be himself.  Now on the other hand, Michelle seemed calm and relaxed. =)

Yes, we WILL travel to San Francisco in a heartbeat to photograph a wedding and I assure you are prices are better than what you can find in SF!

~ 253-970-5689 ~ info@familyaffairphotography.com ~ www.familyaffairphotography.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.