Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hannah & Levi ~ Colorful Anniversary

When Hannah approached me about the idea she had for her anniversary - Christmas card photo, I waited impatiently for the powdered paint to arrive from India so we could get this show on the road!

With love and joy in their hearts Levi & Hannah were ready to do a colorful ‘battle’.  I’m still not sure who had the most fun, the two of them with powdered paint flying all over creating them into a tie-dyed canvas or me behind my camera laughing as I see the scene below unfold in front of me.

Family Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair Photography

Thank-you for allowing us to be your photographer for the anniversary/Christmas card photo shoot.  I’m ready to do it again!!  Any takers?

~ 253-970-5689 ~ info@familyaffairphotography.com ~ www.familyaffairphotography.com ~

1 comment:

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.