Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Point Defiance Engagement Portrait Session

Once again, I find myself behind in the blogging department of my business.  I guess if it came down to blogging or customer service, I’d rather my time be devoted to giving our customers the attention they deserve and let the blog slide from time to time. 
Last month we met with Christina & Cedric for their engagement/portrait session at Point Defiance Park in Tacoma.  We went to several parts of the park for their session and enjoyed watching them interact with each other as we took their photographs.  We are looking forward to their August wedding at The Mountaineer’s Club in Old Town Tacoma.

Here is a sneak peak of their engagement session ….

Tacoma Engagement_Wedding Photographer 01Tacoma Engagement_Wedding Photographer 02Tacoma Engagement_Wedding Photographer 03Tacoma Engagement_Wedding Photographer 04Tacoma Engagement_Wedding Photographer 05Tacoma Engagement_Wedding Photographer 06Tacoma Engagement_Wedding Photographer 07

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.