Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gig Harbor Family Portrait Session

Wow, once again I realized I never shared another portrait session.  Actually I found two sessions that I never posted and had full intentions on sharing.  Let’s correct that and start sharing some of the portrait sessions.  We love photographing family portraits as much as we love photographing weddings.
 
This session was of Diana, Ed and son EJ at their Gig Harbor home.

Family Affair Photography              © Family Affair Photography© Family Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair PhotographyFamily Affair Photography             Family Affair PhotographyFamily Affair Photography

As I was talking to EJ, I learned he bought his car on his own by saving money from his job.  He bought that sweet ride at an auction and got an even sweeter deal!  I’ll have to check out the auction when I’m ready to buy. 
              Family Affair PhotographyFamily Affair Photography

We enjoyed our brief time with Dianna and her family, thank you for inviting us to your home for this portrait session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.