Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tacoma Portrait Photography

As I was organizing my photo files I saw that I had placed a couple of portrait sessions in a folder to be posted here on my blog.  They were all taken as I was discontinuing one blog and creating a new blog.  I think it's time (past due actually) to share the photos from the Lynn Family Christmas session.
                 SONY DSC
                SONY DSC
P1 045 copy
                Copy of P1 085 copy
               SONY DSC
              SONY DSC
             SONY DSC    
SONY DSC
            SONY DSC
P1 091 blog
SONY DSC
Remember anytime of the year is a good time for family portraits!  When it's time for your family portrait, be sure to call Family Affair Photography!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.