Monday, June 14, 2010

06.14.10 ~ MT. Rainier Photography

SONY DSC

             Image of the Day: Parking lot clean up crew

This past weekend we photographed a wedding near MT Rainier and later met with a young couple for a portrait session in the park.  We were just sitting there chatting after the shoot when I noticed something approaching us.  In a rather squeaky voice I asked my husband what was approaching us.

We've heard of the cut-backs due to the economy but putting the animals to work as the parking lot cleaning crew is going to far!  But the tasty tid bit found during the rounds are just the thing to feed a hungry family waiting at home.  (Yes, we saw pups.)

Just as a FYI, this fox came within 3 feet of my husband who took this photograph.  I stayed securely in the truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.