Friday, October 11, 2013

Sarah Slims

I met Sarah a few months ago and heard her story about how she had lost a lot of weight.  She told me about  the product that was helping her and I pretty much decided it had to be to good to be true.  Still, she was so enthusiastic about her changes, showed me her before photos and admittedly I was impressed.   I told her I’d try it sometime, just not then.

Then she contacted me again wanting another portrait session as the company was putting her on their website and she needed some photos.  Again, how exciting!  Sarah has lost over 50 pounds using Plexus.  It’s a drink mix that you drink 1-2 times a day.  She didn’t change her diet, however her tastes and desires for certain foods went away. 

Okay, I’m trying it!  I haven’t been on it very long but, I’m already noticing some wonderfully positive changes!  I’m diabetic – my blood sugars have stabilized, I sleep good at night, no leg cramps, my moods improved, I have MORE energy!  Within the few weeks, I’ve already rid myself of 10 pounds.  I’m looking forward to seeing future changes in myself as I have seen in Sarah.

Want to learn more about Plexus?  Just click this link right here … –> Plexus.  And stay tuned on Monday for a very personal blog entry from me (Monica).

~ 253-970-5689 ~ info@familyaffairphotography.com ~ www.familyaffairphotography.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.