Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blake ~ 9 months old

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

Blake has been growing by leaps and bounds, it’s always a delight to see the changes no matter how little.  This visit, I was told the sad news that Blake and his family have new military orders and will be leaving WA.  I’ve known Robert & Alex since their engagement, then we photographed their wedding, when Alex was pregnant, their new home and of course followed Blake for his first year.  I feel like I’m losing some extended family members!  We wish them the very best and I’m hoping we get to see Blake one last time for his 1st birthday since Alex has family in the area here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.