Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thank-YOU!

** If you are coming to visit from the Living Social Special and have questions please check our Q&A post here;  July Living Social Special. **

Lately we’ve been getting several e-mails filled with thanks and blessings from our customers.  It was suggested to me that I should share some of the e-mails with one of their photographs. 

While I hesitate as I’m not one who likes to ‘brag’.  With that said, please know I feel I should be the one saying ‘thank-you’ to everyone for allowing me/us to be a part of your day or to document a particular moment of your life, whatever it is that’s happening:  births, family reunions, graduations, weight loss, starting a new business, developing a website, etc..

470197_10150934195401347_313476333_o
 
Upon receiving her DVD, we received the following e-mail:
Thank-you for the DVD, I’m still amazed with the quality of shots you took.
Blessings to you and Sonny!

 
Family Affair Photographer
 
After first viewing their portraits in their password protected gallery:
Thank you Monica!  We love the pictures and are very excited to get our photos!
 
Family Affair Photography
 
And yet another after getting their first preview in their gallery:
Thanks Monica! 
I love the colors, purple and green look great together.  #2 and #3 family photos are awesome, can't decide which I like better, so happy that some with all of us turned out!  It was so nice to work with the two of you, thanks for all the time you spent with us! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!
 
** side note, we absolutely loved working with Laurie and her five children and yes, they provided challenges which can be expected anytime you have a group of children together.  One child (they took turns) would look away, look down, make a face, etc.  They were after all being children! =)  Mom truly was worried that she wouldn’t get a photo of everyone together. 
 
Family Affair Photography  This was from a family reunion here in the Seattle area.  They had 11 adults and 10 children together for this portrait session.  We photographed the full groups along with the individual families.  Here is what JeaNnle wrote us:  Thank you again Monica & Sonny!!! The photo shoot was awesome & everything went so well   :))) I love love love the pictures!!!  I wish you guys many blessings & the best of luck with your photography business.  We hope to meet up again If we should have future reunions in Washington. Take care & God Bless!!! ***JeaNnle***  Then we received this e-mail from Cindy K. that really brightened my morning:


OH MY GOSH!!!!! You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE them I don't know how I will ever choose. Thank you so much! I will get back to you with a photo order - but I just watched the slide show and wanted to tell you that you are AWESOME!!!!

Lastly, we are once again being featured on Living Social due to the popularity of the package and the positive responses they received from their customers who purchased our vouchers.  Some of the comments they received and shared with me follow:
“The quality of the photos were fantastic and their customer service is great! I will definitely recommend them to anyone needing a photographer.”

“It was fun and very relaxed. They were very friendly. I am recommending them to all my friends. Great price, Great value”

“They were very good, both inside and outside. Took lots of photos, fast to get them posted. We plan to have them back at Christmas.”

There were several other e-mails that have arrived and are buried somewhere in my mailbox.  We truly feel blessed with so many wonderful customers. 

Our deepest gratitude to all of you.  You have brightened our days as we hope you have been by your photographs.






No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.