Thursday, March 15, 2012

Myra & Jeremiah - Expecting!

maternity photographer
                                           maternity photographer
SONY DSC
SONY DSC
Congratulations to Myra & Jeremiah who are expecting 'Baby Mango' any day now!  We are eagerly looking forward to photographing 'Mango' once born.  They opted to not find out the sex of the baby and have been affectionately calling the baby "Mango" which I just adore.  When I was pregnant I also opted to not know the sex until my children were born.   Which I suppose is a good thing because I learned later they would have told me that my youngest was a girl and well, he's ALL boy!   Anyway, here I sit impatiently waiting for 'Mango' to come so we can photograph another adorable newborn - such FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.