Friday, November 12, 2010

Reflections

Cedar Springs Port Orchard, WA

It always seems during the holiday months I start reflecting back and missing those I loved who are no longer with me.   The only family I have now is my husband, my children (2 who are on the East Coast and only one here) and my granddaughters (also on the East Coast).  I miss the large dinner table filled with relatives all sharing a Thanksgiving Day dinner that my dad lovingly prepared.  Yes, my dad as he owned a restaurant and did all the family dinners. =)

Anyway, this photo fits my reflective mood today.  I'm not sad, simply remembering those I love.

BTW, the photo above is a beautiful wedding venue in Port Orchard.,  Cedar Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.