Sunday, July 4, 2010

Op: Love Photography ~ Sean & Melissa

I recently had the opportunity to photograph Sean's homecoming.  We first met when he was preparing for his deployment, you can see the photos here:  Sean & Melissa  The first photo here is my favorite from the first time I met Sean, Melissa and their delightful daughter. =)
op love reunited 01
I loved how she was holding on to Sean's ears to pull him in for her kiss.  =)
           SONY DSC
SONY DSC
                               Sweet anticipation!
        SONY DSC
SONY DSC
Hey photographer dude, have you never photographed a homecoming before?  Move ... FAST!  That's a crush you don't want to be in the middle of. (Yes, I learned that lesson!)
SONY DSC
          The curtain lifts and we see all the soldiers. =)   
        SONY DSC
         SONY DSC
         SONY DSC
        SONY DSC
       SONY DSC
      SONY DSC
I think this photo (above) is my favorite from the homecoming session.
     SONY DSC
Welcome back home Sean!  Thank you Melissa for allowing me to be a part of this homecoming ... even if I cried like a little girl and had to rely on my auto focus. =)  BTW, Sean STILL reminds me of my oldest son and maybe that is why I really had a harder time controlling the tears.
To learn more about the Operation: Love Reunited program     click  -> HERE.
Wishing everyone a happy, safe and  Independence Day!  A big thank-you to our troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.