Tuesday, February 23, 2010

02.23.10 [Tacoma Family Photographer]

I had met with Jason & Brandy once before for an Operation Love Reunited photo shoot when Jason was deploying. I was thrilled when they called me to take some family portraits during his R&R.
Jason reminds me so much of my youngest son, Ryan. Now if only my youngest could find a woman like Brandy, I'd be one happy mom.
SONY DSC
The entire family had tee shirts that represented them and I had to laugh when I saw Brandy's shirt "Here I come to save the day!", being a mom to two active boys I'm sure she's had to run in many times to save the day for them. =) Jason wore a GI Joe tee shirt. How fitting for both.
We will be looking forward to photographing Jason's homecoming through the Op: Love program late summer/fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to share the love! Leave a comment for us or for those photographed.